• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Absolute gold, selling the whole hobby, Aquarium, Light, Livestock and more

Item Price
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Memoreefs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am looking for sincere and very serious buyer as I am offering an extremely serious offer.
This is local pickup only in Carrollton, TX Zipcode 75007. You must provide your own source of transportation.
I AM selling it all for $18,000.00.
NOT LOOKING TO PART OUT AT THIS TIME.

You'll know the value and the price is just insane.
Thank you for looking.
Serious buyers only.

20231118_170900.jpg
20231118_170907.jpg
20231118_173954.jpg
20231118_174640.jpg
20231118_170851.jpg

I am selling my whole hobby which includes the following:

300 Gallon dual overflow aquarium New in 2022 76 x 36 x 27

Custom Planet aquarium metal stand with powder coated and ABS skin wrap. New in June 2023 76 x 36 x (42)

8020 Aluminum Light stand

6 x Orphek Icon, bought in June 2023, 3 Brand new in box, 3 Currently in use.

6 x MP60 (4 new sent from Ecotech 2023)

Tideline 48” Sump

Reef Octopus Regal 300sss space saving skimmer

Skimmate container with sensor

Icecap Large Algae scrubber

Vectra L2 Return Pump

150 Gallon rimless aquarium by Planet Aquarium. Metal stand with matching ABS skin

Radion XR30

Radion 48” light rail

2 x Neptune WAV pump

40 Gallon Breeder

2 X Advanced Acrylic all in one frag tank with frag racks 36 x 18? Forgot the dimensions

APEX

APEX-EL

5 Gallon ATO Red/Black

Vectra L1 return pump (pump only)

Vectra L2 Return Pump

Radion XR30

Radion XR15

GYRE XF250

5 gallon bucket of BRS Calcium

5 gallon bucket of BRS Magnesium

7 STAGE RODI

2 x 150 gallon vertical storage container and custom wood stand.

Jebao DCP 20000 Pump.

Brand new in box bubble magnus large Filter Roller

Brand new bubble magnus large filter roller with broken float acrylic (Easy glue fix)

4 x MP40

315 Gallon Fiberglass Tank with 2 x 4 wood stand

GEO 618 calcium reactor with additional chamber.

20lb aluminum co2 cylinder

Carbon doser

Kamoer Peristaltic dosing pump

And much more stuff in the garage I need to go through….

And now for livestock……

2 x Achillies Tang (6” and 4”)

Marine Betta

Black Storm Clownfish

2 x Aiptasia eating Filefish

Tomini Tang

Large Black Tang

XL Blue tang

Large Blue tang

Medium Blue Tang

Yellow Eye Kole Tang

Coral Beauty Fish

Six line Wrasse

Male Bellus Angelfish

2 Large Yellow tang

1 medium yellow tang

Blonde Naso Tang

50+ mixed Anemone

~ 13 Snowflake? Clownfish Harem

2 regular clownfish

Some Zoas and corals I don’t know the name of.

OP
OP
Memoreefs

Memoreefs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wishing in Fort Worth, sorry you’re having to give up, Good Luck to you!
Debra
Thank you for your wish Debra. I don't know if we ever met. Please share if you know anyone looking to get in the hobby or business! You'll get a referral fee lol.

OP
OP
Memoreefs

Memoreefs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Goodluck with your sale. Unfortunately I think the only way you come close to what you want is parting it out.
Thank you. I am curious on your calculation. How much do you think all this is worth if I part out?

braaap

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Thank you. I am curious on your calculation. How much do you think all this is worth if I part out?

Not quite sure. That’s a lot of researching as I don’t have a lot of that stuff. But the Orpheks, Apex’s, MP60s and MP40s is in the $6,000 range just looking at what you put.

You’ll be extremely hard pressed to find anyone who wants all of it. But you’ll have no problem selling the equipment off especially the items I listed.

OP
OP
Memoreefs

Memoreefs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not quite sure. That’s a lot of researching as I don’t have a lot of that stuff. But the Orpheks, Apex’s, MP60s and MP40s is in the $6,000 range just looking at what you put.

You’ll be extremely hard pressed to find anyone who wants all of it. But you’ll have no problem selling the equipment off especially the items I listed.
If one can get all that for $6,000, I would buy that lol.

braaap

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
If one can get all that for $6,000, I would buy that lol.

You have to remember you didn't give me details on the Apex units. The 60s go for about $400 here. The 40s for $250. I figured the lights would go for about $500 each. A full Apex goes for $400 or so.

You will be lucky to get 70% of retail for used equipment. Times are also very tough for people right now.

I do really wish you luck. I think for 18k that would be a good deal. But finding someone with 18k to spare is going to be tough.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Memoreefs

Memoreefs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You have to remember you didn't give me details on the Apex units. The 60s go for about $400 here. The 40s for $250. I figured the lights would go for about $500 each. A full Apex goes for $400 or so.

You will be lucky to get 70% of retail for used equipment. Times are also very tough for people right now.

I do really wish you luck. I think for 18k that would be a good deal. But finding someone with 18k to spare is going to be tough.
I get your point. And I do sincerely appreciate your wish. Let's see if there's one who is willing to take the leap!

cliftonrouse

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I do wish him the best with this sale as well, but is someone has $18k laying around extra they are buying new stuff in my experience.

UGASealDawg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
That's a great price but I agree with others that you'll probably have to part it out to recoup a reasonable amount of your investment. I am in the same boat - 180gal, 120gal, 70 gal frag and 40 gal QT. Automation for all and tons of equipment. I sold my business and the new owners offered me $500 for the aquariums. I wish they would have just said "we don't want them" instead of insulting me with the $500 offer. First week parting it out and I've already sold about $3,500. It's really kind of shocking to step back after a couple years of reefing and add up the $ investment. I was north of $30k. These systems here, I could only guess at twice that.

Good luck!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 21 13.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 6.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 23 14.5%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 92 57.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 6.9%
Back