Abyzz A100 pump die

nly04

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any one have experienced with repair or recover the Abyzz a100 pump?. It only has run time for around 16 months (11568hrs). I understand the warranty state life time or at least 10years. Any help here is greatly appreciate. Thx

OP
OP
nly04

nly04

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It just stop working, the controller keep beeping, the motor not running and shutdown. The display show motor problem.

brett.sizeland

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Screenshot_20190822-150257_Drive.jpg

Do you get the Motor? Error? If that's the case I would disconnect the pump from the controller and check the orange cable for any damage and also check the port and connector to ensure there is no damage and then plug it back in and turn it on.

If you still get the error contact coralvue to see what the next step is.

OP
OP
nly04

nly04

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you get the Motor? Error? If that's the case I would disconnect the pump from the controller and check the orange cable for any damage and also check the port and connector to ensure there is no damage and then plug it back in and turn it on.

If you still get the error contact Coralvue to see what the next step is.
Yes, I got the MOTOR? error yesterday. I usually don't get that error. I already contact Coralvue (Chris Conti), but he ask me to remove the impeller rotor to clean. To be honest, I never open the impeller before since it look like it shield up. Also the A100 wheel does not has the screw on top like the A200 or other model. The instruction include does not mention on how top open or remove the impeller. I ask Chris for instruction on how to remove the impeller and rotor but does not get response back yet.

BZOFIQ

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I hope they do right by you. Last thing they need is a blemish on their reliability record.

OP
OP
nly04

nly04

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hope they do right by you. Last thing they need is a blemish on their reliability record.
I hope so, too. The pump is not cheap. This is a test case to back up the 10years/ Lifetime warranty. But I like to work with them (CoralVue and Venotec) to resolve the problem. I work with Jeremy and Chacon at CoralVue before, they are fantastic on help me to resolve couple times with my reef octopus skimmer pump.

Back