• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Acan colony rainbow 25+ heads

Item Price
280
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Marinebionerd

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 20, 2017
Messages
292
Reaction score
128
Location
California
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
280$ local pickup in mission viejo only.

IMG_3956.jpeg
 
Last edited:
How long have you had this colony? And what par level it sits in? Water nutrient levels? Asking because acans tend to change color if water and lighting is drastically different
Good questions, I’ve had it for a few months now, I’m just trying to diversify my acan collection which is why I’m selling it. Nitrates are around 10-15, I feed my acans a lot. I don’t have a par meter so I haven’t been able to check par in my frag tank but I’d assume it gets more light than it needs since it’s in a frag tank.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new