Acan ID please

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lukeva
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Lukeva

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 20, 2021
Messages
32
Reaction score
6
Location
Leicester
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,

I want to add another couple of acan colonies adjacent to this one. I believe it is Aussie but not sure. Could anybody let me know what type this is and what other acans I can mount near to it? Thanks

3A76DD1E-3E72-4450-BAAE-E1596DA73C99.jpeg
 
Any acan lord(or now micromussa i guess technically) should be fine. Dont put acan echinata anywhere near it though.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new