Acan identification

Gianluca

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 25, 2021
Messages
121
Reaction score
57
Location
Northville
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, yesterday I bought what an Acan coral, but I am having trouble identifying what type of Acan it is. If anyone recognizes this kind please let me know, thank you!

F8BFE036-DD9A-4323-AE5B-38EE71A5550F.jpeg
 
I am not the person to ask, but if you post this in the General LPS Discussion Forum instead of the Reef Aquarium Discussion I think you will get a quicker response. Good luck and welcome to R2R!
 
I am not the person to ask, but if you post this in the General LPS Discussion Forum instead of the Reef Aquarium Discussion I think you will get a quicker response. Good luck and welcome to R2R!
Oh okay, thank you! I’ll post there
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new