Acan no puff all colours

  • Thread starter Thread starter Macce
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Macce

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 21, 2021
Messages
14
Reaction score
8
Location
sweden
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
does Anyone have a good answer to why my Acan become much less puffy but much more colorful?
im thinking lower light, the 2 pictures on the right are taken about 6 month after the first :/

IMG_1436[1].JPG IMG_2563[1].JPG IMG_2747[1].JPG
 
Those are feeder tentacles, just a sign that its happy and hungry. Nothing is wrong with your coral IMO
 
Those are feeder tentacles, just a sign that its happy and hungry. Nothing is wrong with your coral IMO
what I thought tryna feed them few times a month atleast all of my corals showing real good respons!!
 
Mine showed no puff nor colours until I started feeding it a little roids and pellet.
They are greedy little devils.
No as greedy as my indo though :face-with-tears-of-joy: :eek:
 
Acans should eat 2-3x a week for maximum growth. They eat a lot
i'm feeding LPS grow from fauna marine might try feeding a bit more often then, see if I get any change

​

 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new