Acans are stretched out

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dee tre
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Dee tre

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 21, 2021
Messages
51
Reaction score
20
Location
St Louis
What state or country do you live in
Missouri
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My acans are always stretched out like they want more light they are setting in an area with of 100 par they seem to be that way often. I had them for almost 2 years now started with 1 head. Is this normal? Or do i need to readjust my par i use viparspectra lights on a 90gal
20240618_180543.jpg
20240519_150633.jpg
 
They look fine. Maybe feed em once in a while. Mine go googoo for Coral Frenzy.
 
This is one more pic from 3 days ago the other ones are from today 7/18/2024
20240607_150733.jpg
 
I would not change a thing my friend. They are some happy acans. I don’t see many people getting their’s to be that healthy!
 
Oh and if you want to keep them in the sand. might want to stick em to a 3" disc
 
I would not change a thing my friend. They are some happy acans. I don’t see many people getting their’s to be that healthy!
I will leave well enough alone then. Thank you
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new