Acanthastrea Bowerbanki Appreciation Thread - Show 'Em Off!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Garia666
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Garia666

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 28, 2015
Messages
475
Reaction score
406
Location
The Netherlands
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I did an search and didn't found an tread yet for the Bowerbanki.

Anyway i just wanted to show off my latest asset.
and would like to see yours :)

acanbower.jpg
 
That is a nice looking coral! I have been meaing to get one for my tank but never do.
 
If I ever saw one in person I think I would snag it, but these just don't come up often in PA. nice piece.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new