• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Acanthastrea lord colony

  • Thread starter Thread starter TyreeUM
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

TyreeUM

the other Tyree...
View Badges
Joined
Sep 30, 2006
Messages
525
Reaction score
10
Location
saskatoon, SK
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ok so I ordered an Acanthastrea lord colony last week and instead of sending me the one that I wanted (a red white and pink one) they substituted me a green colony. It's not brown or anything but real estate is expensive in my 75 gallon with such limited space and the rock is prety large. I know "this thread is worthless without pics" but if anyone is interested in it I will post some pics or email them to you as soon as I can get someone over here to take a couple-my camera sucks and so do my camera skills and you would be better off having me paint you a picture in paintbrush.
 
Im assuming you did not want them to substitute another colony?
That is kinda crappy, I would be ticked if it wasnt nicer than what you ordered. And even if they think its nicer, they should have cleared it with you before shipping. Where did you order it from?
 
not gonna name drop on them but you probobly cant order from them anyhow. these guys do this stuff all the time though. I will just post a picture on here so everyone can see it asap.
 
ok here are some pics-well sort of, my girlfriend is gonna take some different ones hopefully they are better than these ones haha.
 

Attachments

  • acan1.JPG
    acan1.JPG
    65.7 KB · Views: 221
  • acan2.JPG
    acan2.JPG
    59 KB · Views: 193

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new