• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Acanthophyllias

Item Price
575
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Exotic_Reefer0

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 23, 2019
Messages
597
Reaction score
279
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Warpaint Acantho $575
Bleeding Apple Acantho $575
Gold Nugget Acantho $375
Cynrarina $200

Shipping $45

20260514_130323.jpg 20260514_130329.jpg 20260513_171000.jpg 20260513_171007.jpg 20260513_171010.jpg
 
Warpaint Acantho Sold

Bleeding Apple Acantho Price Drop $450
Gold Nugget Acantho Price Drop $325
Cynrarina $200

Shipping $45
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 18 21.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 25 29.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new