• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Acanthos For Sale

Item Price
$200 - $950
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

AquaSD

We specialize in Rare and Unusual Corals!
View Badges
Joined
Jul 29, 2008
Messages
53,595
Reaction score
4,990
Location
San Diego
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 66.7%
4   2   0
Aussie AcanthophylliaPrice: $250Aussie AcanthophylliaPrice: $300Aussie AcanthophylliaPrice: $200Red Lips Acanthophyllia (Egg Crate is 3 Squares = 2'')Price: $950Aussie AcanthophylliaPrice: $250
Ultra AcanthophylliaPrice: $300Ultra AcanthophylliaPrice: $250Ultra AcanthophylliaPrice: $250Glittering Acanthophyllia (Egg Crate Behind is 3 Squares = 2'')Price: $550Ultra AcanthophylliaPrice: $200
Ultra AcanthophylliaPrice: $200Aussie AcanthophylliaPrice: $200Aussie AcanthophylliaPrice: $200Glittering Acanthophyllia (Egg Crate Behind is 3 Squares = 2'')Price: $350Aussie AcanthophylliaPrice: $300
Ultra AcanthophylliaPrice: $200Aussie AcanthophylliaPrice: $250Ultra AcanthophylliaPrice: $250Ultra AcanthophylliaPrice: $200Aussie AcanthophylliaPrice: $200
Aussie AcanthophylliaPrice: $200Aussie AcanthophylliaPrice: $300Aussie AcanthophylliaPrice: $200Aussie AcanthophylliaPrice: $200Aussie AcanthophylliaPrice: $300
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new