Accident during water change

Clowns-corals-cats

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 29, 2021
Messages
93
Reaction score
57
Location
Nebraska
What state or country do you live in
Nebraska
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
While doing my weekly water change I was cleaning my glass like normal with the magnetic scrubber. It disconnected and landed on my blasto. Should it be ok? What to watch for a blasto being stressed or injured? He's always been happy so I'm just curious here he is now. Thanks for any input I just need my mind eased lol.

IMG_20210824_173705.jpg
 
While doing my weekly water change I was cleaning my glass like normal with the magnetic scrubber. It disconnected and landed on my blasto. Should it be ok? What to watch for a blasto being stressed or injured? He's always been happy so I'm just curious here he is now. Thanks for any input I just need my mind eased lol.

IMG_20210824_173705.jpg
It should be okay. My flipper scraper landed in my bubble coral last week with the blade facing the bubbles. It shrunk but recovered within days. Corals are resilient. You should be fine.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new