Acclimation Box Brand Suggestion

  • Thread starter Thread starter joe-ejs
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

joe-ejs

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 13, 2020
Messages
448
Reaction score
99
Location
charlotte
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello. I am looking to purchase an acclimation box and was wondering what brand most folks are using. Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks
 
1767192204549.jpeg


Octo Aquatics-- I like especially like their magnets.
 
Directly. They have a very nice selection of items on their own website. (If I recall, they even sell the magnets if you want to do something DIY.)
 
I bought an icecap one as it was on clearance at my LFS for $30. Otherwise probably just would have DIY’ed one from egg crate and some magnets. If it contains the fish that’s all that you need. Don’t over complicate it. Definitely a cheapo will work as good as a “reef taxed” one.
 
Was looking at these myself, leaning towards the one from printed reef with the magnets.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 20 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new