Acclimation tool!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Chaos1783
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Chaos1783

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 24, 2015
Messages
142
Reaction score
42
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello I wanted to know if anyone has ever used this for acclimating. I just came across this on brs website and watched a video on it. Looks simply to use and wanted to know what others thoughts were on it.
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1450052392.639339.jpg
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1450052495.347723.jpg
 
I have a hundred of these. All i use to acclimate :-)
Want some!
1450052912611-44939939.jpg
 
You go to Home Depot, get some tubing for cheap, and tie a knot in it.....you now have a fancy drip acclimator. If it's not dripping fast enough, open up the knot a bit.


FYI, my LFS uses this knot method.


Everybody I know uses this knot method. :D
 
Last edited:

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 27.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new