Accounting prank #394: The Receipt

It would suck to be the cashier to have to balance that drawer at the end of the shift...
 
I paid with a card! Somehow my card was charged the correct amount but the receipt printed out as cash, a lot of cash....we immediately noticed it and they made a note...which was even better I'm sure. When the boss sees one saying "ignore that 233 thousand dollar receipt....and the new lambo
 
yeah, it wouldn't matter if she rang in 10 gazillion, you got "change" for amount paid. her drawer will balance and life will go on.. nothing wrong at all other than a fat finger ring-up.. doesn't change anything. happens quite often in fast food and in retail..
 
How might one accidentally get 233k cash out of a 35 buck credit cart payment? That's where I'm like huh? Still trying to figure that one out
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new