Acetazolamide, brand name Diamox

punchy7080

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 17, 2021
Messages
430
Reaction score
180
Location
Zionsville, IN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone have any spare diamox you’d be willing to ship to me? My vet will only service dogs and cats and won’t write a script. I’ve got a sick pony with GBD (pouch) that needs help. I’ve burped it a bunch, changed water, changed tanks, etc but it’s not improving. Thanks!
 
Anyone have any spare diamox you’d be willing to ship to me? My vet will only service dogs and cats and won’t write a script. I’ve got a sick pony with GBD (pouch) that needs help. I’ve burped it a bunch, changed water, changed tanks, etc but it’s not improving. Thanks!
So, what happened? Did some come through?
 
So, what happened? Did some come through?
No, zero response. I put it in a 30"+ deep plastic container trying to use the water pressure to help it equalize the gas in it's system but that does not appear to have worked. I can't believe it's still alive at this point and I don't know what else to do. It's in new saltwater in a clean tank so no water quality issues and the compression trick didn't work. It's not eating so I'm running out of time if I can't score some medicine to help treat. Thanks for responding.
 
No, zero response. I put it in a 30"+ deep plastic container trying to use the water pressure to help it equalize the gas in it's system but that does not appear to have worked. I can't believe it's still alive at this point and I don't know what else to do. It's in new saltwater in a clean tank so no water quality issues and the compression trick didn't work. It's not eating so I'm running out of time if I can't score some medicine to help treat. Thanks for responding.
I don’t understand your vet’s response. Is it a legal thing keeping him/her from helping?
 
Call several vets, especially ones that do exotics. Explain the situation. You will probably find one that will send over a script
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new