Achilles Tang 5 inch

ACF930

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 11, 2017
Messages
261
Reaction score
230
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Healthy Achilles Tang about 5 inch for $200.

Local pickup only and willing to drive a little to meet.
DEF64694-0943-4E39-9DF3-0D280B96F845.jpeg
 
For anyone living in Maryland and interested, I will also be in the Rockville, MD area this weekend and can meet up.
 
SOLD
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new