ACK!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter justjes45
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

justjes45

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 24, 2015
Messages
1,156
Reaction score
543
What state or country do you live in
Vermont
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just learned that some nudebranchs eat coral?!? I LOVE nudebranchs and I HAVE both?!? The nudebranchs SEEM to only wander around on the glass, the corals seem fine, but I just added another one today?? Am I doomed??
 
Depends on which ones you have.
Pictures would help out a ton!
 
Nudibranch are for the most part diet specific. One type of Nudibranch only eats ToadStool, another type only eats Gorgonian. Typically you have to provide that food or the Nudibranch perishes secondary to starvation. Not all Nudibranch are coral eaters, some eat sponge....some algae....

If you are actively buying Nudibranch from a fish store or other vendor you need to find out what the particular type of Nudibranch eats and provide that food.

Please provide image as able to assist in ID'ing specific type of Nudibranch.
 
aab2a8bd402ac5f6c2f4d58a2123c363.jpg
 
This is my tank~
They are lettuce nudebranch of a couple of different colors-
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new