Aclimated Mollies ... cleaning crew

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dude64
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Dude64

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 18, 2021
Messages
78
Reaction score
21
Location
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And Molly part of the cleanup crew (turbo snails off duty atm). These three were born into the tank after acclimating a purchased Dalmation Molly. I think they may rival the snails for 'best worker'!!
 

Attachments

  • 20210825_125246.mp4
    29.8 MB
I've been considering adding a few to my 125g to see how much they help with algea. Yours seem to love it.
I've tried to add a few in the past but couldn't get them acclimated and they died.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new