Acro brown stringy algae looking tips

NanoEvo13.5

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 2, 2024
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
NJ
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nooobie, what is the brown hair only on this acro? What do I do? Levels all in check at the moment
IMG_2871.jpeg
 
Nooobie, what is the brown hair only on this acro? What do I do? Levels all in check at the moment
IMG_2871.jpeg
Possibly dinoflagellates. Have you tried blowing the stuff off?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new