Acro disease help

  • Thread starter Thread starter burner31
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

burner31

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 6, 2023
Messages
8
Reaction score
1
Location
Tampa
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I bought a frag of Acropora and I see that it has this white part and something coming out of it. Any idea what it is and how to treat it? Thanks.
20241031_214839.jpg
 
With acros, you can dip. Usually it's best to cut off first. You can also super glue.
 
Hi, I bought a frag of Acropora and I see that it has this white part and something coming out of it. Any idea what it is and how to treat it? Thanks.
20241031_214839.jpg
The video comes up weird on my screen and hard to see. It almost looks like a worm or vermetid snail maybe.

Can you see a hole? Super glue might work.
How the rest of the frag?
 
The video comes up weird on my screen and hard to see. It almost looks like a worm or vermetid snail maybe.

Can you see a hole? Super glue might work.
How the rest of the frag?
The rest of the frag is perfect, it's just that white hole that it has.
 
My Walt Disney got a similar hole and I upped my flow in the general area. It healed on its own.
Make sure it's not a living organism.
I will make a dip and put it back to observe it to see if it heals. Thanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 30.8%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 15.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new