Acro feeders or worms?

  • Thread starter Thread starter bct15
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

bct15

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
2,846
Reaction score
169
Location
Mississippi
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got a new acro the other day and it has had what I thought were a ton of feeders sticking out, but after a closer look I'm a little confused. Typically when I see acro feeders they come out of the coralites by the polyps but these are coming out of the middle branches and some are very long (1/2 to 3/4 inch). Take a look at the iPhone pics and let me know, thanks.

ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1367708102.496769.jpg


ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1367708267.246248.jpg



Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 51 34.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 22 14.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new