Acro frag fell onto Monti. Probably.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Krzydmnd
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Krzydmnd

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 20, 2017
Messages
1,091
Reaction score
2,050
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So this morning a Barney acro frag I had wedged on some rock fell. I didn't really take notice to where it landed when I picked it up, but this evening I've noticed a section of a grafted cap is completely bleached. By location, it's possible that the acro frag was on the Monti, but honestly I don't remember.

The Monti was fine last night. Is it possible that the acro burned the Monti?

Obviously I'm watching the cap closely to see if it spreads but there is nothing else visible to indicate pest so far.
 
You could say that would be a possibility
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new