acro help die I g or just dormant?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ChadmRoman
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ChadmRoman

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 6, 2018
Messages
459
Reaction score
160
Location
Sacramento
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,
today I noticed one of my acros turned whitish wstill having polyp extension. w
Wondering if it’s just gone dormant or is it in trouble. Been in the tank now for 6 months no issues. over the last couple weeks been dealing with some algae issues and vacuuming on and around it so potential I stressed it too much. Any help greatly appreciated.

1227A006-1364-46D0-BE91-D3D182E11618.jpeg A3224A20-8256-4341-B73A-ED03CF2BBB31.jpeg
 
Looks dead to me, but if you see polyps it may be clinging to life.
I do see polyps though. It’s certainly not the highest acro in the tank and it took a turn pretty quickly. will wait this out for a few days. Thanks for the feedback.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new