Acro ID Please

BadPanda

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have two no name acro's I got for 10 bucks. The one on the right looks like an Oregon blue tory. I cross referenced with online pics and looks about an 80% match. The one on the left I have no clue. Only thing I can think of is a possible type of shortcake. Is there any tell tell signs of how to know what acro you have?

20180628_113824.jpg

TexasTodd

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you got those for $10 you did extremely well. I wouldn't worry about the names. One on the right might be OBT but probably not. Too compact and different growth, but still might be. Left looks like a lot of different corals depending on light, flow, parameters etc.

OP
OP
BadPanda

BadPanda

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you got those for $10 you did extremely well. I wouldn't worry about the names. One on the right might be OBT but probably not. Too compact and different growth, but still might be. Left looks like a lot of different corals depending on light, flow, parameters etc.
Ok thank you for the reply. I really don't care for name right since I'm new on this with the exception of a Pearlberry acro. That's an Acro I would love to grow. I just shared to see if I did score on these frags or not. I'll try to post another top view with a side view either after work tonight or tommorow morning. Thanks again.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 24 29.6%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 37.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 21 25.9%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.2%
Back