Acro ID

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kyleovski
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Kyleovski

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 16, 2024
Messages
62
Reaction score
68
Location
Glasgow, Scotland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m still pretty new to the world of acros.

I have this frag but I’m not sure what it is. It has been in my tank now for a week and seems relatively happy.

I’ve just cleaned the glass so polyps retracted but they don’t extent a lot more than the picture tbf.

Would this do better in higher light/flow medium?

Tank is a roughly 60cm in all directions cube with two ai 16 primes, Radion xr15 g6 pro with high intensity lens. So plenty of light.

Any ID on the name of the coral?


20250802_193407_CF6E38B9-42C9-425E-B54D-001E0D7D1489.png
 
I’m still pretty new to the world of acros.

I have this frag but I’m not sure what it is. It has been in my tank now for a week and seems relatively happy.

I’ve just cleaned the glass so polyps retracted but they don’t extent a lot more than the picture tbf.

Would this do better in higher light/flow medium?

Tank is a roughly 60cm in all directions cube with two ai 16 primes, Radion xr15 g6 pro with high intensity lens. So plenty of light.

Any ID on the name of the coral?


20250802_193407_CF6E38B9-42C9-425E-B54D-001E0D7D1489.png
Looks like thc starry night to me. High ligh high flow for sure
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new