Acro ID?

Islandvib3s

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 17, 2021
Messages
327
Reaction score
231
Location
Vancouver
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've had this beautiful piece for a long time maybe 2yrs and has grown great. Just trying to get a ID on it as I was told it was a battle corals piece. And or species ? Anyway it's grown great and made a few frags for different par testing and higher par it get lighter in coloration. 2 pics of the mother and 2 smaller frags.
20260417_182747.jpg
20260417_182754.jpg
20260417_182807.jpg
20260417_182811.jpg
 
Hi there!

looks like what I have been calling for a long time my “blueberry lemon” or “blue lemon” perhaps.

Kind of a blue and yellow Austera essentially

I’d be happy to go back over your list and confirm here’s a couple pics of one of mine for reference.


Just another piece like many I’ve had for a long time that’s still not on the site😂

IMG_9066.jpeg


IMG_9065.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 52.2%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 30.4%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new