Acro ID?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mark426
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Mark426

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 18, 2013
Messages
87
Reaction score
23
Location
South Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I picked up this frag at my LFS store for $5. They had no clue what it was, called it a "trade in is some kind". I thought it might be a Shortcake at 1st glance but now that I can get a closer look, I dont think so. My question is think its more of a stag, tableing or bushy type of acro? Don't care much for fancy names. Just trying to figure out placement and spacing among my other corals.

Thanks reefers,
Mark

Unknown_Acro_8_29.jpg
 
Nice deal for $5.00! too small to be sure def nice acro sp. I don,t care for the crazy names either- I would be happy with red arborescent/encrusting/com bose-ect, acro, at least I would know where to place without doing a hour search for barneys yellow willy blaster....
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new