Acro ID?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ritter6788
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ritter6788

Coral Fraud Private Eye
View Badges
Joined
Jun 4, 2011
Messages
24,468
Reaction score
2,539
Location
Marshall, TX
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Found this as a brown blob in the bottom of my tank earlier this year. Not even sure where I got it. Must have been a frag from long ago that fell. It's doing great now and turning into a nice piece.

ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1420599772.938732.jpg

ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1420599860.140098.jpg

ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1420599747.449455.jpg
 

And I was just going to go with
Acropora PURDY....lol Love it when you 'find stuff' cannot wait to see what I'll find when I break mine down for the upgrade.



Cheers, Todd
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new