Acro ID?

Overfloater

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 7, 2020
Messages
72
Reaction score
54
Location
Pickerington , OH
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I picked this up from my LFS awhile back and it’s been growing great though the color is nothing fantastic. I suspect it is an unnamed Indo. Anyone have any idea what it is?
View attachment 2079450 35498456-C00C-419D-9732-86A26FDE57C4.jpeg
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1248.MOV
    10.2 MB
I am trying to add a video but it doesn’t eeem to be working. I guess a pic will have to suffice.
 
Wouldn't be surprised if it ended up being A. humilis.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new