Acro id

flyingtouchdown

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 23, 2021
Messages
35
Reaction score
5
Location
N/A
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I picked up this chunky acro frag at my lfs for 30 bucks. They don’t speak very good English their so I never rly know what I’m getting but I thought this acro looked cool and wasent all that pricey so I went for it. I was wondering if anyone knew the name of it, if it has one.

BF2828D0-8A43-4435-B9D9-F412FAA9B8C2.jpeg
 
Appears to be Acropora Tenuis, nice piece! Enjoy it!
 
lol why do they use frag plugs upside down? nice pick up, you never know what colors will show up when they grow out
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 18.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new