acro ID

  • Thread starter Thread starter dragon99
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

dragon99

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 30, 2016
Messages
2,852
Reaction score
4,111
Location
Texas
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone recognize this one? It came from a friend

1638127692121.png


DSC_8065.jpg
 
Looks like a tenuis to me. But I admit I’m rusty. :p
 
tenius was my first thought also. I'm sure I've seen it before, but can't place it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new