• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Acro junkies dream for sale thread

Item Price
99
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Sabellafella

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 8, 2015
Messages
7,634
Reaction score
11,507
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Hello everyone. Got some goodies. Always work with doa, most of the time stuff ships free since it's all high ticket stuff. I always work with price. Feel free to message me.

i also have mutiple frags and many more pieces not photoed. I also have mini colonys for sale of most of what I post. I'll include mother photo colonys on the bottom.

I am also looking for large colonys of sc op, or rra orange passion. Pm me if you have


Thank you, Chris

ENJOY THE EYE CANDY


1. my nastiest milli. POTO Mai tai 300$
2. Wwc fantasmo favia 200$
3. Wwc king Fiji mini colony 300$
20230419_231024.jpg


1. Nicest banana hammock I've cut 200$
2. Vivid insanity 650$
3. Dca field of dreams 150$
20230419_231135.jpg


1. Jf Sunday driver 600$
2. Rrc mardi gras 400$
3. Vivid badfish 300$
20230419_225825.jpg


1. Vivid insanity 800$
2. Jf Sunday driver 600$
3. Src Trollsicle 300$
20230419_225905.jpg


1. Vivid insanity mini 1200$
2. Cc pink highlighter 300$
3. Jf fantasy island 200$
20230419_225606.jpg


1. One of my top 5. The orgional RRC Avengers 500$
2. Jf mac one 350$
3. Matt b psycho asylum
20230419_225716.jpg


1. Cb tangerine dreams 350$
2. Tsa rr angrybird 700$
3. Bkchem clockwork orange 200$
20230419_230123.jpg


1. Rra angry birds mini 600$
2. Rrusa pink floydd 150$
3. Rrusa limitless 200$
20230419_230100.jpg


1. POTO flamethrower 300$
2. Not a hungs rainbow 250$
3. Rra ultimate op 250$
20230419_225949.jpg


1. Another Original I got from 2017 RRUSA DDay 350$
2. Dca field of dreams 200$
3. CB tangerine Dreams 350$
20230419_230201.jpg


1. Tgc inner core 200$
2. Gws3 arconis 200$
3. Wwc budgie smuggler 250$
20230419_230245.jpg


1. Dca field of dreams chunky 250$
2. Rrusa dday 250$
3. Aris avalanche 200$
20230419_230312.jpg


1. Wwc budgie smuggler 300$
2. Cc banana hammock 200$
3. Arc fireworks 150$
20230419_230345.jpg


1. Tsa princess peach colony 300$
2. Rmf jareds fuego 250$
3. Cb flaming unicorn 200$
20230419_230527.jpg


1. Rrusa DDay Chunk 350$
2. Vivid insanity 900$
3. Poto Endgame granulosa 300$
20230419_230618.jpg


1. RRC Avengers 500$
2. Matt v time machine 350$
3. Bk Chem crack juice 1k
20230419_230839.jpg


1. Wwc fantasmo favia 250$
2. Wwc ruby red micro 300$
3. F2m Holy grail micro 150 to 400. Have many frags.
20230324_214507.jpg


LUCKY CHARMS ANEMONE 500$
20230303_125424.jpg


Fairy farts colony 250$
20230310_145617.jpg
 
Hello everyone. Got some goodies. Always work with doa, most of the time stuff ships free since it's all high ticket stuff. I always work with price. Feel free to message me.

i also have mutiple frags and many more pieces not photoed. I also have mini colonys for sale of most of what I post. I'll include mother photo colonys on the bottom.

I am also looking for large colonys of sc op, or rra orange passion. Pm me if you have


Thank you, Chris

ENJOY THE EYE CANDY


1. my nastiest milli. POTO Mai tai 300$
2. Wwc fantasmo favia 200$
3. Wwc king Fiji mini colony 300$
20230419_231024.jpg


1. Nicest banana hammock I've cut 200$
2. Vivid insanity 650$
3. Dca field of dreams 150$
20230419_231135.jpg


1. Jf Sunday driver 600$
2. Rrc mardi gras 400$
3. Vivid badfish 300$
20230419_225825.jpg


1. Vivid insanity 800$
2. Jf Sunday driver 600$
3. Src Trollsicle 300$
20230419_225905.jpg


1. Vivid insanity mini 1200$
2. Cc pink highlighter 300$
3. Jf fantasy island 200$
20230419_225606.jpg


1. One of my top 5. The orgional RRC Avengers 500$
2. Jf mac one 350$
3. Matt b psycho asylum
20230419_225716.jpg


1. Cb tangerine dreams 350$
2. Tsa rr angrybird 700$
3. Bkchem clockwork orange 200$
20230419_230123.jpg


1. Rra angry birds mini 600$
2. Rrusa pink floydd 150$
3. Rrusa limitless 200$
20230419_230100.jpg


1. POTO flamethrower 300$
2. Not a hungs rainbow 250$
3. Rra ultimate op 250$
20230419_225949.jpg


1. Another Original I got from 2017 RRUSA DDay 350$
2. Dca field of dreams 200$
3. CB tangerine Dreams 350$
20230419_230201.jpg


1. Tgc inner core 200$
2. Gws3 arconis 200$
3. Wwc budgie smuggler 250$
20230419_230245.jpg


1. Dca field of dreams chunky 250$
2. Rrusa dday 250$
3. Aris avalanche 200$
20230419_230312.jpg


1. Wwc budgie smuggler 300$
2. Cc banana hammock 200$
3. Arc fireworks 150$
20230419_230345.jpg


1. Tsa princess peach colony 300$
2. Rmf jareds fuego 250$
3. Cb flaming unicorn 200$
20230419_230527.jpg


1. Rrusa DDay Chunk 350$
2. Vivid insanity 900$
3. Poto Endgame granulosa 300$
20230419_230618.jpg


1. RRC Avengers 500$
2. Matt v time machine 350$
3. Bk Chem crack juice 1k
20230419_230839.jpg


1. Wwc fantasmo favia 250$
2. Wwc ruby red micro 300$
3. F2m Holy grail micro 150 to 400. Have many frags.
20230324_214507.jpg


LUCKY CHARMS ANEMONE 500$
20230303_125424.jpg


Fairy farts colony 250$
20230310_145617.jpg
I’m glad I can’t keep SPS lol these pieces are insane…. GLWS
 
Interested in scope colony and rra orange passion pm me
 
All you guys got some really nice pieces. Enjoy! Anyone have any questions can always PM
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new