• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Acro Pack, 15 Higher End Frags $450 Shipped

Item Price
450
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

freepizza80

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 8, 2022
Messages
98
Reaction score
87
Location
Thousand Oaks
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Frag pack of 15 acro for sale. Some are very unique frags I scored from eBay. All frags are fully healed and encrusting.

Let me know if you are interested in individual frags. I have multiples of most.

ARC Fireworks
Bill Murray
Bleeding Avengers
Grizzly Bear Tenuis
Jason Fox Fox Flame
Joe the Coral
Metallic Green Milli
Metallic Silver Milli
Orange Crush Millepora
Oregon Tort
Pink Moment
RR The Vinh
Sunset Millepora
TGC Orange Creamsicle
WWC Pink Passion



ARC Fireworks Acropora.jpg

Bill Murray Acropora.jpg

Bleeding Avengers Acropora.jpg

GWC Grizzly Bear Tenuis Acropora.jpg

Jason Fox Fox Flame Acropora.jpg

Joe the Coral Acropora.jpg

Metalic Green Milli Acropora.jpg

Metallic Silver Milli Acropora.jpg

Orange Crush Millepora Acropora.jpg

Oregon Tort Acropora.jpg

Pink Moment Acropora.jpg

RR The Vinh Acropora.jpg

Sunset Millepora Acropora.jpg

TGC Orange Creamsicle Acropora.jpg

WWC Pink Passion Acropora.jpg
 
This one is sold but I have another one for same price. All frags are healed and encrusting.
 
Got one of these packs and the stuff is fantastic. Most frags had multiple branches, several already began encrusting on the plugs. Would not hesitate to buy from this seller again.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new