Acro Pack/Anemones/Assorted Corals

Buy with confidence . My nems showed up today and the packaging was great and I had no problems
 
ALMOST everything is sold. I did add ONE MORE additional Acro Pack - $400 shipped. Only difference from the first one that sold is I have added a frag of Reef Cove Poison Envy to replace the Battle Corals Blueberry Fields (A nice swap IMO!) It will probably be a minute before a have to bonsai again, thank you to everybody who has given me a shot, I appreciate your business!
 
Hi, would you be able to provide pictures of the acros that you will be fragging for the package?

Thank you

Pics of the sps frags please!!!

1.)RR Pink Cadillac
2.) Hulk Green Tenuis
3.) JF Fox Flame
4.) Reefgen Cervleen Blue Stag
5.) WWC Pink Tip
6.) Some kind of green milli
7.) Red Dragon
8.) California Tort
9.) Green Hairy Acro
10.)Sunset Milli
11.) Bubble Gum Digi
12.) Reefers Cove Poison Envy
13.) BC Poletti yellow tip

This is an exact WYSIWYG photo of the SECOND frag pack I have: Left to right, top to bottom.
46955537634_430f83d322.jpg


46955537784_727bce438f.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 40.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 8.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new