• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Acro Packs WD HOTO Deepwater Collections

crushedacro

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've seen this in person in my city... its very blue for sure! Mentioned it was from you

vanpire

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got a pack from Peng and I thought I would provide you with my experience. To start, I want to add that I don't know Peng at all and my relationship with him is buyer-seller and I learned of him from his sale threads.

1. Communication was Peng was timely and he answered my questions promptly. I always knew the status of things and was never confused or unsure.

2. I asked and he agreed to hold the frags for two weeks so they can heal. My experiences with fresh cut frags were not good so I appreciated this.

3. Alk was 7.7 using Salifert and water temp was 75 degrees when it arrived

3. The box that the frags arrived was very professional.

confirmation

4. The frags were doubled bag and well packaged. For reference the coin is a quarter. See below:

confirmation

5. Frags sizes were good to very good. The frags I really wanted were the HOTO and Icefire. Peng gave me a great deals on the rest so I couldn't resist.
confirmation

6. I appreciate the size of the HOTO. It was more than expected. The pics were taken under ambient room lighting with an iPhone 6. The color can easily be seen even now. It does seem a little more purple than blue but I think that is due to lighting. My lights in my tank are off so I can't tell what they will be under Radiums.
confirmation

My experiences with Peng was great and I would recommend him based on my experiences. Hope this helps those who are on the fence.

Shipping box.jpg

Shipping bag.jpg

Frags.jpg

HOTO size.jpg

Last edited:

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 18 8.0%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 39 17.4%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 150 67.0%
  • Neither.

Votes: 11 4.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.7%
Back