Acro placement

  • Thread starter Thread starter 125mph
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

125mph

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 16, 2016
Messages
869
Reaction score
303
Location
San Diego
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I picked up a TSA Bill Murray and a TSA daydream. Its not directly under the light so let me know if this placement is okay or if I need it directly under.

The murray is the left and the daydream is the right.

Its about 275 par right under the light at rock.

IMG_8662.jpeg
 
The location looks fine to me, but I do know the Bill Murray is a tabling acro so it may overcrowd and eventually shade the other acro being so close.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new