Acro VS acro?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Eienna
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Eienna

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 9, 2013
Messages
5,758
Reaction score
521
Location
Eddyville, KY, USA
What state or country do you live in
Kentucky
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm considering including a couple of acros in my reef when I get it going. I was thinking blue dragon (A. fenneri) and possibly a tenuis variety. I know some corals fight, but are acros aggressive towards other acros? How far apart would be best to place them? The tank will be a NUVO 75 EXT - 3' by 2'
 
Last edited:
I'm considering including a couple of acros in my reef when I get it going. I was thinking blue dragon (A. fenneri) and possibly a tenuis variety. I know some corals fight, but are acros aggressive towards other acros? How far apart would be best to place them? The tank will be a NUVO 75 EXT - 3' by 2'
Yes they will fight give them a few inches or 6 inches, or more. they grow slow so there's time to grow them out before you have to cut them back or let them fight it out.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new