Growing over overflow:))

20180615_112118.jpg

Reefchris28

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Simply amazing buddy!! Very impressive job with color, placement and grow out, my hats off to you my friend.

OP
OP
loz

loz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Simply amazing buddy!! Very impressive job with color, placement and grow out, my hats off to you my friend.
Thanks for the compliments, I think keeping simple will save time and money, now I do not focus too much on my tank that spend more time for the family.

Reefchris28

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the compliments, I think keeping simple will save time and money, now I do not focus too much on my tank that spend more time for the family.

Your welcome, gotta give credit where credit is due!! I agree with you, simple is where it’s all at.

Graffiti Spot

Cat and coral maker
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am very honored to hear the complaints of everyone , here another picture

2018-06-19_18.16.38.jpg

Wow, beautiful piece! I wonder what species that is? Your tank pictures of packed in corals are so fun to look at. And your colors are superb! Almost makes me want to go back to dosing esv three part. How much do you have to dose in one day to keep the alk stable?
If I may ask, which aquaforest products do you use? I may have missed your tank dimensions? Do you use a lot of live rock or AF life biofil or anything?

Fercho

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Before, I was thinking of buying expensive controllers to have a beautiful coral reef and not spend too much time, but once had a trip to a beach with many beautiful coral reefs, and I try running my tank simple without too many toys same like ocean :) and I had little success, so I did not worry much about my corals every two to three weeks I measured the salinity and test alk cal mag, fish fed once a day the additives dose when i remember , the most important thing is parameters stable that's all
Thanks
Lol, thats pretty much the same thing i do!

OP
OP
loz

loz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Honestly, this is worth finding a translator to help you do a build thread. Amazing!
say what I am very lazy to write a long topic ,simple I like to read the comments of others and like view beautiful photos, I need to learn more . Thanks

OP
OP
loz

loz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow, beautiful piece! I wonder what species that is? Your tank pictures of packed in corals are so fun to look at. And your colors are superb! Almost makes me want to go back to dosing esv three part. How much do you have to dose in one day to keep the alk stable?
If I may ask, which aquaforest products do you use? I may have missed your tank dimensions? Do you use a lot of live rock or AF life biofil or anything?
I dose 90ml each per day , only one big piece of live rock no AF biofil just dose AF AA , V , Build and Strodium and Zeovit zeobak

TNT32D

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Beautiful colors. How do you mount the corals besides magnets if you only have one piece of live rock?

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back