Acropora and T5???

  • Thread starter Thread starter Trull
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Trull

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 24, 2006
Messages
115
Reaction score
0
Location
France
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hello, I have a project, I will like to make a tank of 50 gallons and I will like to put 8 T5 of 39 Watts. Think that, with this lighting, I can maintain SPS, Acropora for exemple... thank you
 
You can maintain SPS for sure under T5's but I to be honest I currently run both setups. And IMO nothing beats Halides. The colors on SPS pop more with Halides. Make sure if you go T5 route to really acclimate your corals to the light. T5's like to bleach corals that are not used to the T5's.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 15 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 46.7%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new