Acropora Brown and Euphiliya

ParkerK

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I have had this bright green acro for about 3 months and it’s been brown for like 2 of those months. I also have a euphiliyia that’s not coming out fully. Both I’ve had for a while. I have a Biocube and had the lid on it, but now I have a Red Sea light. Hopefully this helps. Now it’s a topless tank.
My parameters are
Salinity 1.023 (little low)
Ph 8.1
Phosphates .46
The tank has been up and running now for 7 months with coralline algae everywhere

image.jpg image.jpg

joseserrano

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That’s really higher for phosphate. I imagine you rnt on top of things like you should be, with that being said you can turn things around, but you can’t do things in half measure. Have to commit and stick to it.

OP
OP
ParkerK

ParkerK

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That’s really higher for phosphate. I imagine you rnt on top of things like you should be, with that being said you can turn things around, but you can’t do things in half measure. Have to commit and stick to it.
Yeah recently with school I couldn’t watch the tank like I wanted to so I’ve been getting my crap together and finally devoting time to it. But thanks for the heads up!

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 78 38.0%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 69 33.7%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 26 12.7%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 30 14.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back