• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Acropora Colonies NJ

Item Price
300
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

jackson6745

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 15, 2012
Messages
2,435
Reaction score
3,283
Location
NJ
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
7” Tgc northern crush $300

Softball size Cookie Monster tenuis $400

Pickup 08050
IMG_0385.jpeg

IMG_0378.jpeg
 
Do you sell colonies often or will take frag chunky frags for more $? I’m cycling my new tank so I’m a few months out before I I start dropping thousands on stick packs but trying to get leads on ppl now so I can contract a few weeks before I’m ready so they can be fragged and healed when I’m ready
 
Do you sell colonies often or will take frag chunky frags for more $? I’m cycling my new tank so I’m a few months out before I I start dropping thousands on stick packs but trying to get leads on ppl now so I can contract a few weeks before I’m ready so they can be fragged and healed when I’m ready
Also looks like you a stick head wondering what lights your using? I’m buying today or tomorrow either ecotech xr30 pro or ReefBreeders meridian with meridian edge
 
Also looks like you a stick head wondering what lights your using? I’m buying today or tomorrow either ecotech xr30 pro or ReefBreeders meridian with meridian edge


Radion blues are my favorite and what I would recommend. I have loads of frags made and colonies that I frag from. I was just selling these colonies because they’re doubles and I need the space. I’ll message you a list of what I have.
 
Ok appreciate the info and will look at list and in the coming months I’ll make a Order
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 18 21.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 25 29.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new