Acropora Echinata

chromeguppy

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 2, 2009
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Location
Orlando, Fl.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got this awesome echinata frag today at World Wide Corals!!! The colors are insane! I saw the colony befored it was fragged and I can't wait to grow this one out! The pic hardly does it justice.

Does anyone have any experience or knowledge on this coral?
 

Attachments

  • Picture 192.jpg
    Picture 192.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 334
  • Picture 197.jpg
    Picture 197.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 260
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new