Acropora Explained

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2006
Messages
54,889
Reaction score
122,560
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Can some of you fill this thread with some awesome Acropora info? Mainly what I am looking for is how to identify each type scientifically and in layman terms if this is even possible.

Example: I know how to tell a Paly from a Zoanthid for the most part, and how to tell a Regular Shroom from a Ricordia.
 
Love the crazy new av rev!

I'm hoping to see some good contributions to this thread.
I just started keeping sps in Dec. and while I do have some knowledge I know there's still a lot I could learn.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 33.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new