Acropora ID (Mille)

chipchipbro

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 22, 2021
Messages
2,054
Reaction score
2,054
Location
Switzerland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys

so I grabed that acro but I am not sure if its a mille 100%. Well, the polyps are not mille „like“ and not as fuzzy as my others are.

any idea?

1594F539-B716-4711-B840-CD28DF552BBA.jpeg
BA091B0C-A86D-4C25-AB65-EBA962B6860F.jpeg
321E6412-02EA-4ECA-B8AF-4F079EAEE5E3.jpeg
 
I can't say for certain based on the picture but Acropora prostrata and Acropora spathulata look similar to millepora. I think they were even categorized as the same species once upon a time. Could be a prostrata or spath and why it slightly varies from your other millepora.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new