Acropora latistella?

Necrodaemus

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 7, 2022
Messages
517
Reaction score
335
Location
Ashland
What state or country do you live in
Kentucky
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
I know it's a small frag, but was wondering if this one could possibly be a A. latistella? It's always hairy like this but definitely not a millepora.
Screenshot_20241225_224549_Gallery.jpg
 
I know it's a small frag, but was wondering if this one could possibly be a A. latistella? It's always hairy like this but definitely not a millepora.
Screenshot_20241225_224549_Gallery.jpg
Could be I’ve got two different ones but similar and long Hairy polyps out even after lights out but definitely not a Mille
IMG_0281.jpeg
IMG_0277.jpeg
 
Could be I’ve got two different ones but similar and long Hairy polyps out even after lights out but definitely not a Mille
IMG_0281.jpeg
IMG_0277.jpeg
The corallite structure definitely looks similar. Mine also stays hairy day and night.
 
I know it's a small frag, but was wondering if this one could possibly be a A. latistella? It's always hairy like this but definitely not a millepora.
Screenshot_20241225_224549_Gallery.jpg
Here’s a video I took of one of them. It was sold to me as solar fuzz
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 6 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new