Acropora Polyps - No color

  • Thread starter Thread starter 981PBS
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
9

981PBS

Guest
View Badges
I see a lot of nice acroporas out there with very pretty polyps. RR Pink Floyd usually has red or reddish polyps, for example. Mine has clearish white polyps. I see the CB Maleficent with red polyps, mine has clearish white.

Do polyps color up like the rest of the coral?
 
I see a lot of nice acroporas out there with very pretty polyps. RR Pink Floyd usually has red or reddish polyps, for example. Mine has clearish white polyps. I see the CB Maleficent with red polyps, mine has clearish white.

Do polyps color up like the rest of the coral?
The colors can fluctuate yes. How is the flesh color on those same pieces?
 
Did it have the correct color polyps when you got them? If it didn't come with the correct color polyps you may have received a different coral.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new