Acropora Tenuis ID

  • Thread starter Thread starter chrisgun
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

chrisgun

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 28, 2018
Messages
12
Reaction score
6
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,
Do you know the commercial name of this tenius?

Capture.PNG
 
thanks. I've seen it in a video of Coral euphoria. I don't have any other clue.
 
Yea tace back where u got it from just a couple phone calls bro,either that or scour the internet for hours till u find what u think it is and start calling it that. That's literally how everything got its name
 
Without lineage its just a nice acropora. I would give it your own name :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new