Acropora Valida For Sale

  • Thread starter Thread starter CastAway
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.

CastAway

Prone to wander, never lost.
View Badges
Joined
Jun 9, 2013
Messages
4,457
Reaction score
3,108
Location
Knoxville TN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Accidentally broke my valida. Bummer!

Selling this frag, asking $40.00, OBO.
b8d8e1f3e7e74b1db48ab00bff220a25.jpg


Here's the mother colony.
4dc464a9f9be72b4c5d0d9bddd3a8903.jpg


Knoxville TN, local pick-up only.
 
Last edited:
Current offer is some stale flake food, and a three year old T5HO bulb.
 
36" or 48" T5? That makes a HUGE difference!
 
  • Like
Reactions: KJ
I traded the frag to a huckster on the side of the road for some Brillo and a half eaten meatball sub.
 
Wished I didn't have to fix the wifes ac and put tires on her car.
 
VVVVVery nice, How about a HOB filter before I clean it?
 
PE Mysis ok :D
I'll trade you one gourmet meat ball sub straight from Italy, made fresh today, for a flat pack of PE Mysis AND a Bic lighter.
 
Irrespective of size, there's just not as much value on reef street slanging Swedish meatballs. Of course I'm just a connoisseur, not a businessman.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new