Acropora what ??

  • Thread starter Thread starter LILBUDDHA
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

LILBUDDHA

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 19, 2009
Messages
1,723
Reaction score
207
Location
Eastern NC
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First and foremost . I can't take pic's . bear with me
I have had this frag since May of this year . It has grown over the plug and is starting to take off . We thought it was a frogskin ,but we ruled it out .
It is truly a very light green color .
Any help would be appreciated.

TIA
 

Attachments

  • Acropora what 001.jpg
    Acropora what 001.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 172
Are u saying the frag is too small or the pic ? Can't one use control and the mouse to enlarge the pic ?


Acroporawhat001.jpg
[/IMG]
 
Last edited:
???? since when is a valida neon light green all over ?? Every valida I have seen is a tricolor which is the ORA one out of focus in the back ground.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new